Click here to make a gift online using your bank account or credit card.
- Make a One Time Gift
- Setup a Recurring Gift - Weekly, Every 2 Weeks, Twice a Month, Monthly, Every 3 Months
- With recurring gifts you can decide on the day of week or day of month and the date to start giving
- With recurring gifts you can specify a set number of times or an end date. You may stop it at any time.
If you consider Hope Church your home, offering is collected in the Gathering (what we call our Sunday morning services) as a part of worshipping our generous God. Offering boxes are also provided in the back of the sanctuary. If you are depositing cash and would like credit for it on your tax statement, please place the cash in an offering envelope with your information completed on the front. Offering envelopes are located in every pew in the sanctuary.
Charitable Trusts or Estates
Many options exist to give through estate planning using charitable trusts and your will. Many come with tax benefits. Contact Scott Ellsworth email@example.com to discuss these options.
Vehicle or Other Non-Cash Items
If you have a vehicle or other non-cash item you would like to donate, please contact Scott Ellsworth firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it is something Hope Church would be able to use internally, sell or give to someone in need.
Use your Kroger Plus Card and help us grow!
Investing in Hope Church has never been easier — just shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select Hope Church, and click “Enroll”. Hope Church’s organization number is 87503. You’ll start earning rewards for Hope Church right away on qualifying purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card! Learn more at KrogerCommunityRewards.com. Thank you for your support.