Ministry to Women On-ramps
Plate of Grace
What is Plate of Grace?
Purpose Statement: The purpose of Plate of Grace is to help women grow in “the LIFE” that Jesus came to give us: growing in our love for God, our love for others, and helping one another multiply. We do this by providing a place for women from all walks of life to meet each other, enjoy food and fellowship, and learn together as we extend to each other the love and grace we receive from Jesus
What CAN Plate of Grace do for Women of Hope?
- This is an opportunity to experience gracious fellowship, food, and fun while learning and growing with one another. This ministry is a space to provide women a window to be fully authentic and transparent with one another while receiving grace from each other.
When will Plate of Grace meet?
- September 19, 2023 - Grace & Grub
- November 14, 2023
- January 9, 2024
- March 12, 2024
- May 14, 2024
Is Registration required and how much is the cost?
- Registration is preferred to accomodate for food but not required.
- There is no cost to attend Plate of Grace.
- Click here to Register for Grace & Grub
What will we do at our meetings?
- Dinner, Speakers, Worship, and Discussion
Questions? Contact Jenny Wilson for more information.